The range of IPS services includes:
The certificate of state registration of the EAEU confirms that the products are safe and comply with the Unified Sanitary and Epidemiological and Hygienic Requirements for Goods Subject to Sanitary and Epidemiological Supervision (Control).
Only products with SGR can be produced, sold and used in the territory of the EAEU countries. In the case of the supply and sale of goods that have not passed state registration, sanctions follow. For example, in Russia it is a fine of up to 600 thousand rubles.
State registration certificate will be required:
At customs: for the clearance of goods imported into the territory of Russia;
In the retail network: when selling goods in the territory of the countries of the Customs Union
Registration is subject to:
In Russia, the Rospotrebnadzor is responsible for issuing certificates. The processing time is usually 30 days.
- The manufacturer or his representative submits an application for registration, as well as all the necessary information, documents and regulatory and technical information about the product.
- Rospotrebnadzor checks documents, conducts laboratory tests. Based on them, you receive an expert opinion on the compliance of the goods with sanitary and hygienic and other standards.
- Further information about your product or product is entered into a single register. A Certificate of State Registration is issued.
The register of issued SGRs is posted on the Rospotrebnadzor website. There you can always check the authenticity of the certificate issued for the product.
For most groups of goods, the Certificate issued once is valid indefinitely on the territory of Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan. When importing into any of the EAEU countries, you do not need to re-register the SGR. It is enough to get an extract from the Unified Register of State Registration Certificates.
Re-registration of SGR
The issued SGR must be replaced in three cases:
- If it contains errors or typos.
- If the documents and regulatory and technical information that you provided when registering the SGR have changed (that is, if you have seriously changed the composition, recipe, production process).
- If the legislation governing the state registration of these products has changed.
We are ready to take on all the work on paperwork, filing an application, communication with experts and registration authorities. All that is required of you is to transfer the existing documents to us, and then receive a completed Certificate.
Contact IPS and we will take over the organization and management of the entire process
Get a consultation
Fill the form,
and we will contact you.